Sweden on the Go is a private initiative from Chamber Trade Sweden and the Swedish business community which goes hand in hand and adds to the Swedish government’s Export Strategy and other government initiatives that promote trade. Sweden on the Go has during 2017 gotten support from Tillväxtverket and Vinnova to develop its services further.
Find more practical help
- Find out more about Business Sweden and get inspiration to expand internationally. For companies with up to 250 employees the BuS service Steps to Export is free.
- The Swedish government agency, Tillväxtverket has set up a practical guide for companies wanting to expand internationally – Verksamt – Göra affärer med andra länder.
- Find the Swedish chamber closest to you in Sweden or abroad – regional chambers in Sweden, foreign chambers in Sweden, Swedish chambers abroad.
Team Sweden – A Swedish government initiative to promote Swedish exports and trade
Team Sweden is an umbrella for all Sweden’s government agencies, boards and companies currently working on export promotion initiatives for Swedish businesses. Team Sweden aims to make things simple and straightforward for companies wanting to enter the export market. Team Sweden includes the most important ministries and government agencies working in the area of exports. An important lead government agency for promoting Swedish exports is Business Sweden which has offices in around 50 countries around the world.
- Find out more about the Team Sweden initiative.
- Find what government agencies are part of Team Sweden.
- Find out more about Sweden
International Trade Centre – A WTO-UN initiative to promote trade
International Trade Centre’s (ITC) mission is to promote trade and international business development. It is financed by larger organisations like the WTO and UN’s UNCTAD and individual donor countries like Sweden. The organisation has a turnover of 100 million USD.
Make use of ITC’s work in below focus areas when expanding your business internationally.
- Providing Trade and Market Intelligence
- Building a Conducive Business Environment
- Strengthening Trade and Investment Support Institutions
- Connecting to International Value Chains
- Promoting and Mainstreaming Inclusive and Green Trade
- Supporting Regional Economic Integration and South-South Links
Find out more aout ITC.